16 to 32 channel sequences?

byrnet13

Hello All,
Lots of threads of people looking for shared sequences. I followed links that were greater than 5 years old and the sites don't exist any longer. I found one shared, but I don't have the music track so it won't load. I'm thinking of saving a different song with that name so I can just see the sequences.
I greatly appreciate any and all help on this.

Thanks,

Tim

The music track should not matter to load the sequence, but you will need to find the right track, or adjust the sequence to match a similar one. Maybe you can elaborate more on what you were seeing with it not loading.

The music track should not matter to load the sequence, but you will need to find the right track, or adjust the sequence to match a similar one. Maybe you can elaborate more on what you were seeing with it not loading.

missing music.JPG

Basically, it's just saying a media file is missing and doesn't load. I'm a total Noob with Vixen.

Well it looks like I'm changing my plans. While showing my wife one sequence, I totally forgot about her getting severe migraines from flashing lights. Then was chatting later with a neighbor about wanting to have done a flashy light display to Wizards of winter by TSO, he said he was sad to hear I had to change my plans but also happy. You see he has a nephew that flashing lights can trigger his seizures.
They can't drive around and enjoy the lights because of this. So I will have to start planning to get pixels and be able to do slow fades. Have to change my choice of songs to traditional Silent Nights, Blue Christmas, etc.
So maybe this year it'll be still static lights, but next year I should have acquired enough pixels over the year.

Maybe if I can get some circuit build before December I can try to run 8 or 16 channels fading with what I have now.

Sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Pixels will present the same issues as traditional AC ight strings, the ability to program fast changing color and brightness. As you are aware, you can fade AC lights with the right type of SSRs.

BTW, where are you located?

Sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Pixels will present the same issues as traditional AC ight strings, the ability to program fast changing color and brightness. As you are aware, you can fade AC lights with the right type of SSRs.

BTW, where are you located?

I'm in upstate NY.
Yeah I have to map out the slow color change and not a fast bass beat. I have seen some slow color change displays on YouTube.
I might make a light display for my cubicle at work LOL 🤣

Back