2021 all new show !

angus40

Supporting Member
If all goes as planned 2021 will be stellar :)
With some bat-**** crazy ideas , I have jumped on the wagon early and purchased 1/2 dozen of these for prop control .

If you have had any experience with these modules good or bad I'd like to hear from you .

My plan is to have everything built and up for testing between July & August with all kinks ironed out for mid Sept. I do not want to have last minute or installation issues when the weather is nasty .

I just got 10 of those same modules....
Working on an outdoor lighting display for a lantern festival..
My intent is to install them in plastic ammo style boxes with batteries with the hope the external antenna will help...
Right now the plan is to use 4 such boxes to drive about 24 "pods" of lights distributed over about 100 foot of pathway.....

I just got 10 of those same modules....
Working on an outdoor lighting display for a lantern festival..
My intent is to install them in plastic ammo style boxes with batteries with the hope the external antenna will help...
Right now the plan is to use 4 such boxes to drive about 24 "pods" of lights distributed over about 100 foot of pathway.....

That sounds like an interesting project . I'm guessing you will be using Wled and syncing them for the festival ?

My plan is to embed these into a larger motorized prop . I am hoping they perform as good as the magic color rgb controllers
I purchased that have the external antenna .

PacketBob

Any details you could share about the upcoming light festival?
How do these Wemo's fit into a display, can they be connected and controlled using FPP?

Back