3.5u4 is now available

jeffu231

3.5u4 has been released. This has mostly smaller bug fixes and a few improvements.

Release Notes - Vixen 3 - 3.5u4 Release Build

** Improvement
* [VIX-2177] - Text positioning control direction backwards in the Text effect.
* [VIX-2500] - Custom Prop Editor workflow improvements - improve starting name and file location handling
* [VIX-2539] - Add ability to add positioning to images in matrix lipsync effect
* [VIX-2609] - Play LipSync phrase/word by double clicking the mark
* [VIX-2613] - Add a color change layer mixing filter
* [VIX-2614] - Meteors doesn't work properly for linear display

** Bug
* [VIX-2610] - The Random and Rainbow options only show red colors in Pinwheel effect.
* [VIX-2611] - Gradient across items in Wipe effect not working correctly.
* [VIX-2612] - The Mask and Fill setup window does not properly initialize the current state of the requires mixing partner checkbox.
* [VIX-2616] - Vixen crashes on Papagayo import when file is incomplete

There is also two new videos on the Vixen Lights Software YouTube channel that show some of the improvements and fixes.

I just received the following message via popup. "an unexpected error occurred while drawing the grid. Please notify the vixen team and provide the error logs." Can you advise how to go about this and specifically which log files you will need? This is on 3.5u4 build 759.

I second this.
No pressure. Just want to let you know it is a very much wanted feature.

I hope to work on it in the coming month. I am heads down trying to get my display going, so anything but a critical bug has been on the back burner. Once I get that lined out, then Iwill have more time to focus on items like that again.

Back