3.7 Output Controllers

dononeil

A LONG time ago, an output controller for the Elexol Ether/USB IO modules was created for me (Thanks Jonathan!). I've been using them for some time on v2, and v3 experimentally, but never made the switch to the v3 line of code.

I was going to start playing around with v3.7, but the output module doesn't seem to be included by default, but it is in the github. Where can I download the .dll for the module to give it a shot with the latest version?

Thanks!

You would have to build it from source. We dropped several of the rarely used controller types a few years ago. We didn't pull the code from the tree but rather just marked it in the project to not build. It's been a few years though since it's been out of the loop, so it may need some adjustments to bring it forward to the current .net versions so it compiles properly.

I honestly would have no idea how to do that. Any chance the next rev at least the Ethernet module could be updated/built? That's the one I primarily use.

Thanks!

We're really not in the habit of including features for one-off use cases. Your best bet would be to find an older version where it was still included and copy the files over to the newer installation. All of the released versions are still available here: http://vixenlights.com/builds/releases/

Back