4/6/11 enhancement

Macrosill

Administrator
I did a version upgrade on the system software on 4/6/11.

One of the enhancements you might find very useful is the post and reply box is now stretchable in height. In the bottom right corner you will notice some small dots in the shape of a triangle. Just click and drag it down to make the box larger. This is very useful on lengthy posts and replies.

One of the enhancements you might find very useful is the post and reply box is now stretchable in height. In the bottom right corner you will notice some small dots in the shape of a triangle. Just click and drag it down to make the box larger. This is very useful on lengthy posts and replies.

Pretty Slick,,

Thanks

I need a stretchable feature for my pants.

Only you Dirk would think of it that way. Thats why we like keeping you around, you can always put a smile on someones face.

Thanks. I needed that today.

Back