4 x falcon f16v3 and 3 x 4 port differential expansion boards for sale

chicken

Had to upgrade a few controllers as we were maxing out at over 1k pixels per port groups and needed a few more differential ports for remote boards as well. So I now have four f16v3 boards that are in good shape for sale. 3 of them also have the 4 port differential expansion boards and one has the 16 port pixel expansion board. Looking for $125 each + shipping for the f16v3 and $20 for the expansion boards each. Open to offers with the more you buy the better deal I can offer. Thanks

Had to upgrade a few controllers as we were maxing out at over 1k pixels per port groups and needed a few more differential ports for remote boards as well. So I now have four f16v3 boards that are in good shape for sale. 3 of them also have the 4 port differential expansion boards and one has the 16 port pixel expansion board. Looking for $125 each + shipping for the f16v3 and $20 for the expansion boards each. Open to offers with the more you buy the better deal I can offer. Thanks

:zipped: I would be willing top pay $400 for all of them thanks Dave

I only have one of the f16v3s and two of the 4 port differential expansions boards left. I have a few inquiries already so if you are interested please let me know soon. Thanks

We added a few thousand pixels of icicles and I maxed out the port groups on one of my other f16v3s. So I have two f16v3s with 2 of the 4 port expansion boards for sale. I also have a 3rd board that I broke the wifi chip on it. It still works but only on a single wired port and the 2nd wired port died when the wifi port was broken. If you buy both of the working controllers I'll toss the other one in for free as a spare / testing. I cannot guarantee how good or how long it will work but on a single Ethernet port it was still working fine when I had to upgrade it because I maxed out the port groups as well. Thanks

Back