5mm addressable led (like twinkly design)

olftboy

First... thanks to everyone for all the info I've gleaned from this site over the years.

This was my first year with a permanent 12mm pixel install (1464 in j-channel) on my house. I've decided I now have a need to update an old 120v mini bulb plywood prop my sister-in-law built for us one Christmas many moons ago. I could possibly drill out the holes to 12mm, but it would be a very tight fit with a couple of the turns. I've searched for an addressable led to replace the old minis but came up somewhat dry. I did see the twinkly lights in 5mm but hate to start spreading out with different eco systems and the twinkly controller is overkill for this prop while over complicating it's mostly static nature. This prop is a tree made of 280 mini lights that will stay mostly green with colored ornaments and a star I was hoping to sync with the wled controlled lights. Obviously going to tackle xlights eventually but I need to calm down... (that's what the wife said) :smoke: There has to be something out there that I'm missing. There is sentimental value to the tree... losing it is not an option. THANKS!

Back