A new car!!!

Wow, that’s pretty cool Lue! I used to golf a lot (like every couple of days) when I was younger and the closest that I ever got was about 4 inches.

Congratulations! That’s a feat that few people ever realize, even if they’re good at it.

Wow,...That's amazing!!! I was in a captain's choice tourney once and our team came in LAST. We had a fellow on our team that was FURIOUS. The rest of us had a great time though. We got Putt-putt putters for our prize. What a laugh. I treasure that memory every time I get my bag out.

Lou,
Congrats man!!! I was thrilled for you when I read the OP. Its great to hear stories of a regular guy getting ahead. Any pics of this new car???

The car that was there at the hole was a black Ford Edge with tan interior. It has dual exhaust, 5 disk cd player, ipod port, V6, Auto. I don't know what else. but it looks to be a $28,000 car. My kids have asking us to trade in the Taurus to get one of these from the time they came out. My 12 year old loves them, and my 7 year old sings the commercial all the time.
I was excited to say the least.

A new Edge and you get paid to play golf and thousands of Christmas lights...
How could life get any better than that :!: :D

Congratulations Lou.

Shawn

Back