Add sorting ability into "Manual output test"

Petulka77

Would it be possible to add sorting ability into "Manual output test"?

Currently I am trying to figure out a layout issue with my controller to assure proper pixel order using arrow keys.
I am not sure what is the current order of the pixels, but they are not ordered by Universe# neither the Channel Name. To have sorting ability on these 2 columns would make our live easier.
I just spend a lot of time by scrolling and locating the proper universe/pixels. It might not be issue for users with 1000 pixel or less. But locate a pixel in 11K pixels grid it's a little bit a challenge.

What do you think Joe?

Thanks

This confused me as well when I looked at my ouputs as to why the universes weren't numerical. I assume it's how you put them in?

The Test grid was sorted and displayed by Universe/Channel pair.

The issue you are stating is the the Universes are not sorted and displayed in numerical order.

With 23F -- upon display of initial grid -- the grid is now sorted Universe/Channel with Universe in numerical order.

If you click on the NAME header -- the grid will sort by NAME -- click on Universe or Channel header -- it will sort by those.

If you click on a header to sort --- take a breath ... you have a lot of channels and it may take 3 seconds to sort and the display properly.

Joe

Back