Adjustable Preview Error

BillAd

I started working on a sequence using Vixen 2.0.1.0. If I create the sequence as new and define the preview window at the same time then all is well. However if after I save the sequence and return to the plugin setup for the adjustable preview, select save (making a change on the preview is not important), then Vixen will abend immediately after I press play.

The adjustable preview settins are 288 channels, 8 pixels, and a resolution of 1080 by 720. I painted in only 9 channels. I also downloaded a few version of Vixen to make sure the original was not corrupted.

I've attached the error messages for your enjoyment :roll: , good luck old wise one :lol:

Attachments

• vixen_error1_861.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 33
I checked the sequence file and when the sequence is first saved (and works) the preview size is defined as the following:

<Height>700</Height>
<Width>1050</Width>

After the second save (and when it stops working) the size is:

<Height>4900</Height>
<Width>7350</Width>

Setting the height and width back to the original values seems to correct the problem. Hope this helps.

Bill

Edit: Preview works fine if there is an attached image.

I get the same thing if I delete a graphic background and save the sequence.

If I just delete the background and play the sequence, the preview window is huge. If I go back to configure the plug-in, the dimensions are now very large. Whether I change the values back to normal or not, Vixen fatally crashes. After I click quit, I get the Vixen is about to die message also.

Back