Alligator Wireframe

mwo040

Has anyone here built a wireframe alligator or know where I might find one? I want to add a christmas story to part of my light show next year and an alligator is part of the story. I really don't want to do a cutout as the rest of my display is all wireframes. If anyone has one and can post some pictures it would help me figure out how to build one. I was thinking of starting with some tomato cages and start flattening and welding. Thanks.

Has anyone here built a wireframe alligator or know where I might find one? I want to add a christmas story to part of my light show next year and an alligator is part of the story. I really don't want to do a cutout as the rest of my display is all wireframes. If anyone has one and can post some pictures it would help me figure out how to build one. I was thinking of starting with some tomato cages and start flattening and welding. Thanks.
Apparently they exists. http://in-ovation-products.com/Artificial-Palm-Trees/Garden-Yard-Art.html

Attachments

• alligator-167013.jpg
    alligator-167013.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 114
Please tell me you're not doing a UF Gator...

Heck no I am working on doing a story called cajun night before christmas. A very close friend of mine narrated the audio book, she passed away last year and I thought it would be a great way to continue her legacy. She was very well know as an author and storyteller of childrens literature in Louisiana and the world. She was even featured in one of the old Visa it's everywhere you want to be commercials.

Ernie
Thank you that is the only one I had found too. I am really looking for a full 3d version instead of the ropelight one. If I have to I will look at using that one.

You could also try here. I don't think they have one you can buy "off the shelf", but there is a guy here in town that has a couple hundred wireframes including gators and everyone of them is from them. They look really nice to. Most of his frames were custom built by them. They will build pretty much anything you want.

http://www.christmasdonebright.com/

The how to is exactly what I was looking for. I will most likely build on myself. I will try to post some pictures when I have completed the construction.

Back