Announcement

LightsByGreg

Hey everyone – we're less than a month away from the big day! This year's event is going to be smaller than last year's, but that doesn't mean it will be less exciting! I do have a couple new items to show off, but I am going to need your help as well (to make the planning go more smoothly).

Because there are less people coming this year, it is more difficult getting people to bring items. We need you to bring stuff to make this a successful mini. It can be anything, as long as it deals with Christmas. For example, you could show off your new LED strings or a cool prop you built. We had a few requests go for things people would like to see, which were:
1.Mega Tree Freestanding Base (with parts from HD or Lowes)
2.Mega Tree
3.Welding
4.Soldering
5.DIO Cards
6.SSRs
7.Software product demos + Sequencing Basics
If you want to show off any of these things, or have something else you want to show off, please respond to this message so we can work out a rough schedule. The show-off time will be in the afternoon, after the meet and greet and the comparison of hardware and software. Also, please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.

Here are the event details:
Date and Time: Saturday, July 11: 10 AM - ?

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on the 11th!
-Greg

Back