Any EAGLE experts out there willing to look at this brd file?

ukewarrior

This file worked in an older version of EAGLE, but not the latest.
As a result OSHpark can't process it.
OSH thinks there might be a problem with polygon overlay in the lower right; but not positive.
I'm not versed in EAGLE and I figure someone here can fix this in 2 minutes.

Thanks in Advance for any help!

So.... here's the file in the attachments (its little, 28KB)

Attachments

• nixie2xd.brd
    26.9 KB · Views: 27
Well - - when I run DRC it calls out 69 errors - the majority are dimension errors but it doesn't like your pours (polygons) at the upper left corners - you may want to redraw those and increase the size of your board outline a hair all the way around. DRC is your friend! Check if OSHPark has a set of DRC rules (I think they did). Also I always had problem on the gerbers and straight board files. I found their CAM job (or just uploading my .brd files since they just run their CAM job on them...) didn't include a couple layers and all my parts had no names/values - - not good...

I'm attaching the one I use to create Gerbers that I have used for OSH myself.

Attachments

• LaenPCBOrder-fixed.zip
    947 bytes · Views: 7
I'm not an expert but check all the locations where polygons change direction. Any overlap even by the smallest amount will fail. With version 5 and 6 the program will report an error during a check but maybe earlier versions did not. I had this happen when moving a polygon. DRC found it but I had to look very close to see the overlap.

OSHPark does have a DRC file which the highly recommend you use.

This file worked in an older version of EAGLE, but not the latest.
As a result OSHpark can't process it.
OSH thinks there might be a problem with polygon overlay in the lower right; but not positive.
I'm not versed in EAGLE and I figure someone here can fix this in 2 minutes.

Thanks in Advance for any help!

So.... here's the file in the attachments (its little, 28KB)

Try this. The floods really need to be changed.

Attachments

• nixie2xdredo.brd
    79.8 KB · Views: 15
Okay.... I have another board with the same problem.
Was fine with prior versions of EAGLE, but now won't process at OSHpark.
Yes, I promise to start learning EAGLE, but I would certainly appreciate some help again.
Here's the brd file.

Attachments

• IV17_CTRL_PCB_V2_Final.brd
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
Well - - again - if you run DRC it shows 48 errors - overlapping, clearance, etc. Get OSHParks DRC file and clean up the board until it runs clean and then it should upload OK... The biggest problems appear to be around the round device in the lower left - many overlap errors.

Looks like your battery holder's negative pad has something on it that is not connected to the GND (0V)

Last edited:
Back