Attendance Sheet 2008

Yes, probably not August, but I will have to see. I might have to go to one of those pre-college programs this summer (FUN!) and I am trying to convince the family to take me to WDW...again... SO after I have my family's plan worked out I can get those dates up.

I'll keep everyone posted

Greg

Talked to the wife and she said she would like to try to get out there. I would love to come but Im only good for the first and the last dates.
CP1 (Chuck)

OK GOOD NEWS Got the second date open now too!!!! Seems like thats where the most votes are.

Last edited:
The wife and I are going to try and make it. She's used to me going crazy over hobbies so it doesn't even phase her that I want to attend a Christmas event in July(or August). ;)

The wife and I are going to try and make it. She's used to me going crazy over hobbies so it doesn't even phase her that I want to attend a Christmas event in July(or August). ;)

Man Oh Man does that one hit home! I wonder if it's a Jeff thing?
Jeff

I am so bummed, I was planning on attending again this year, but a family committment popped up for Saturday.

Once you have the agenda complete, I'll check back to see if I can make some part of Sunday, but right now, it's not looking so good.

Greg,

If there is still room count me in!

P.S. are there any "wives" going not planning on going to the mini? Mine is going to come but may just hang out by the pool or do some sight seeing around.

--Greg (the other one)

EDIT: The list is now updated with everyone I have on my personal list. If you don't see your name there or haven't signed up yet... please tell me!

Thanks,
Greg

Back