Aussie Cable Ties

Matt_Edwards

If you are anything like me, yo go through a lot of cable ties in this hobby.
I have stacks a 300mm European tie left over from a project. But small 100mm are low. I looked on Ebay then discovered http://www.ozcableties.com.au/. 1000 ties to $7 doesn't seem too bad. and orders above $20 are shipped free.

Has anyone bought from these guys?

I placed an order the other day and will report on the quality when they come in.

Quality is OK. I purchased a 1000 bag of 2.5x100mm and a 500 bag of 3.6 200mm ties.
The ties are unbranded and pretty flexible. Wrapping them on themselves and using the gun to tighten, they didn't snap or break at all.

So yep I am happy with the purchase.

Thanks Matt,

Have just recieved my order of 3000 2.5mm ties ( i only need 1500 but its cheeper to buy 3000 with free postage) will use 6 or 7 hundred tomorrow.
Great value.

Dave

Hrm, I just checked the website, and it seems the prices may have gone up? now there's only one option for 1000 ties, and it's $20? or am I just missing something?

Hrm, I just checked the website, and it seems the prices may have gone up? now there's only one option for 1000 ties, and it's $20? or am I just missing something?

I take it your looking at 2.5x200mm => $19.90.

As far as I can see no price rise.
Earlier this month I purchased 3000 2.5x100mm for about the same as I paid last time. I can confirm the 500pack of 3.6x200mm has not increased.

BTW if you want the higher pack sizes, email the site. I ended up receiving 30 packs containing 100 cable ties for my last order.

Back