Banner for my tt sign

olingerjccj

I was just thinking on ordering a TT banner from one of the banner company's mentioned here. They seem great, so I am wondering if that would be good enough for people to get the picture. Or possibly use both I also have a peg board style sign but really do not like it. So unless I rebuild it, I was not going to use it. Really do not have the time this year just started a bit too late for everything.

Thank
John

I have a bunch of clear plexiglass that I picked up at a yard sale for very cheap, it is in 2' x 3' sections.

I am going to make stencils using some self adhesive hazmat placards I got from work. These will stick to the plexiglass, then I will paint the entire thing in matte black. once I peel the stickers off, I am going to paint the unpainted areas with stained glass paint. I plan on making 2 of these. Then I will make a 2x4 frame for them, put a 2' florescent light fixture inside, and mount the 2 sides to the frame. I will then have a double sided tune to sign that is backlit. and my total cost will be under 25$

I will post pictures of it all if I ever get it done.

Back