Base for Mini Trees

stallionent

I had problems with the mini tree staying up right. I built a base out of 1/2 in. PVC

Attachments

• MiniTreeBase01.jpg
    MiniTreeBase01.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
I saw another post where loose but connected zip ties were put in some bottom holes and then a stake pushed in the ground. In my case I had them sitting on top of a short brick wall around some flower beds and luckily they never got blown over. This year I'm moving them out into the yard so that might change things on the wind hits them. I appreciate the idea.

Last edited:
Zip ties are on mine, two sides and front. Saddle tee is for snapping on my Arch cross bar, removable to insert free standing base.
MiniTreeBase02.jpg
Free standing: BaseFreeStanding.jpg

Last edited:
That's why I got the 360 degree minis. They stay upright even in high winds without using any stakes.

James

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi all!
Sorry for pore English.
I have made mini tree 180 degree, 6 strands, 50 pixel/strand, 60 led/meter strip.
Base made from PVC. As diffuser I want use corrugation tube from plumbing fixture store 4cm diameter.
Some photos you can find in cloud folder: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AHak/t7Zfezred
Now I have troubles with lighting: some flickering and slow motion. And upside element has bad shadows. I will change strip configuration there.
When I fix it (hope next week) - I'll upload video of complete project's look.
May be it will be helpfull for somebody )

Last edited:
Back