Brand New light strings for sale. Red, Green, Blue and White.

DaleP

Hello, I'm looking to get rid of a bunch of brand new 100 count light strings. They are all out of the package and the tags have been removed so the hard work is done. They are still bundled up from the factory, but won't ship in the original package. The lights are the Home Accents brand from Home Depot and I have had really good luck with this brand. I will include spare bulbs too!
I'm looking to get .50 cents to a $1.00 per string. It just depends on how many you want to buy.

Local pickup would be ideal and I will include lots of used strings with the purchase of new strings if you pick them up in person. My used strings only have one season on them!
I don't know the exact number, but I believe I have over 100 strings of each color. Red, Blue, Green and White. I'm located in Appleton Wisconsin and have a business shipping account which can help reduce the cost of shipping.

I also have two sets of AppLights Candy canes and Four AppLights Snow Flurry Projectors. These were only used for one season and in excellent condition. Asking $20 each, or less if you purchase the whole group.

Please email me if your interested and I will get you a quote with shipping.

ibuildstuff4u@gmail.com

Thanks, Dale P.

Attachments

• Resized_20200101_222809.jpg
    Resized_20200101_222809.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 57
  • Resized_20200101_222756.jpeg
    Resized_20200101_222756.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 37
The strings are all SOLD!

I posted them on Facebook market place and I got a ton of hits. Thanks for the help everyone!

Dale P.

Back