Bug in vixen lights menu

varley.gianini

I have this bug in the Vixen Lights 3 menu.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, removed all residue from the documents folder, downloaded other versions and this bug still persists.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Attachments

• Sem t?tulo.jpg
    Sem t?tulo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Is this issue you are highlighting the empty toolbars?
I think I had this issue on a single toolbar and I think what fixed it for me was selecting View -> Reset Row Height to Default. Worth a try.

Is this issue you are highlighting the empty toolbars?
I think I had this issue on a single toolbar and I think what fixed it for me was selecting View -> Reset Row Height to Default. Worth a try.

I already tried this option, but it doesn't work for me.

I believe there are per user Vixen settings. On my machine they are located here:
C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Vixen

I would try renaming this directory to BACKUP_Vixen.

I have seen similar issues when changing screen resolutions (I mention in case that's relevant). Eg. I normally use a 1920 x 1080 external screen, but the laptops's native is lower. That can do screwy tings with the toolbars.

I have seen similar issues when changing screen resolutions (I mention in case that's relevant). Eg. I normally use a 1920 x 1080 external screen, but the laptops's native is lower. That can do screwy tings with the toolbars.

Dude, my screen scale was at 125%, I set it to 100% and went to test it and it came back normal. How can this happen? incredible!

Thank you very much, if it weren't for this tip about the screen resolution I wouldn't have solved it.

Back