Call For Photos

LightsByGreg

Anyone who took photos at yesterday's event should post them so the rest of the community can enjoy them. I will probably be uploading mine to flickr. There are a ton of other free photo hosts out there like Picasa and Photobucket. You can also email me the photos at phillyareamini@gmail.com and I will post them for you.

Thanks a lot!
Greg

Nothing, it is me, I have been really busy at work, by the time I get home and eat, I don't have time. I also don't get anyone offering anything like being the member profile, a how-to, or even a story about something that happened to them while setting up/building/take down.

Nothing, it is me, I have been really busy at work, by the time I get home and eat, I don't have time. I also don't get anyone offering anything like being the member profile, a how-to, or even a story about something that happened to them while setting up/building/take down.

Okay -- no problem -- hope you don't feel I was pushing or being critical!!! I've written a LOT of newsletters and I know how time consuming they are. I didn't have a good idea how you assemble it, whether you do research on your own, do phone/written interviews, etc. or whether you strung it together completely from member input. Sounds more like the latter?

I always try to do my part whenever I can. Let me know if you're looking for anything specific -- I'm sure I can contribute in some fashion!!!

-dave

No problem here, just explaining why it has not been updated yet:)

The member profile is just a few questions I PM out, as for anything else, you can send anything you want related somehow to our hobby.

Thanks.

Back