Can someone help? (Video)

Need more info. Is that an Arduino MEGA with Sainsmart SSRs? If so, what sketch are you using?

Yes arduino mega with sainsmart ssr. I used the multi arduino sketch from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. I think that I can help you, but I need to know exactly which sketch you are using.

And when you say your board is going "CRAZY", what does that mean? Are you connected to your PC and running a sequence? Are you using Vixen?

33d208190fd2b4f2484e704360566629.jpg

Yes I’m using a vixen and I’m running my sequence. It’s not even playing correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. First thing, you can't have Arduino IDE and Vixen open at the same time. They are fighting over the serial port. Close the Arduino IDE. Then open Vixen and try it. Are you still using the original sketch or did you change to the Victor_PV sketch? If Victor_PV, did you put the header value in the Vixen controller section?

Where are you located?

Ok so I have the new code put in. I closed the arduino IDE. I tried it with Vixen only and still the same issue. I am new to this. Where is the header value in Vixen?

When you set up the controller in Vixen there is a window that pops up where you set the baud rate, start/stop/parity bits and a header and footer. When using Victor_PV sketch, you need to use 57600 baud and enter "~!" into the header field. Those characters will keep your Arduino in sync with the data from Vixen.

I am in So California. You can call me if you like. I will PM my phone number. I am usually up to 11 - 12.

Back