CBS 2 Chicago News

I've approached my neighborhood about doing a contest, but it's like talking to Scrooge or the Grinch.

Great job!

Very nice to have that sort of response from the local TV. Should be some good crowds.

And I must echo, what a great set of neighbors to be involved.

I have gotten lucky with my neighbors. There are two more who would like to join, but I can barely keep up right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! Feel blessed you live in such a great neighborhood, and surrounded with great people!

I too have the greatest neighbors you could ask for. Everyone comes over every friday night just to talk and relax. They all want me to incorporate their house into my display. Being this is my first year, i will probably expand one house next year and more after that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey I know that house. That's where I bought many of my GECEs

Great news spot. I wonder if they'll carry it again tonight at 10pm

--Jon Chuchla--

Fox 32 actual just showed up and wanted to interview. Unfortunately I was working downtown and sitting in rush hour traffic. They interviewed two of the neighbors and cars watching the show. It should be on the 9:00 news

Awesome job guys. The display looks exponentially better when multiple houses are in on the act. The behind the scenes report was great.

I think I am going to have to buy a Ford Fusion Hybrid now. I have certainly seen the commercial enough times.

The CBS reporter stayed with us during the morning because the reports were live during the 5am-7am newscast. The Fox reporter came around 5pm and interviewed and then the segment was during the 9:00 news.

We are using 3 of the Ren-w boards for receivers and 3 of the USB explorer boards for transmitters. They work relatively well for Renard communication.

We are blessed with great neighbors who enjoy the lights and tolerate the traffic. It hasn't been as busy as last year, but after these news reports, we are hoping to get busier and to increase our food donations over last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back