Colorado Light Enthusiast June 25 Meet Up

firemedic4christ

Supporting Member
Join us for this month's meet up at the South Metro Fire Rescue Headquarters Building. June's meeting is a build party of sorts. Please bring a prop that you have built for your display to share with the group.
We are scheduled to be in the basement in rooms 1 and 2, but be sure to check the signage at the front door just in case. There is kitchen access across the hall that includes a vending machine.

A few of things to note for the June meeting. First of all, this occurs the same day as the Annual SMFR Line of Duty Death Remembrance Ceremony for South Metro Fire Rescue. Much if not all of the parking lot to the south will be blocked off. Parking is available in the garage or across the street to the west in Centura Health's lot.

SMFR has also implemented a new security policy that requires a card for access. This means someone will have to stand by the door to let everyone in. Two access cards have been assigned to our group that can be shared amongst us depending upon who is attending. These cards will also allow access the gate and door on the north side of the building. This entrance is on the same level as our meeting room and may be easier to use if bringing in props and other display items.

Finally, I am on duty this month but should be there to check in on things as the pipes and drums will be playing at this event. All are welcome to come up to our memorial plaza for the ceremony at 1100.

I am tentatively planning on going, but there's also something else I'm probably going to in the afternoon, so will have to leave around 11am

Due to all of the activities at South Metro's HQ this weekend, we are going to move the location to John's place in Castle Rock. He's located at 3160 N Industrial Way, Castle Rock, CO 80109-2803. Room to pull down the drive and unload your prop and then park back out towards the street. Please don't block the drive as there are other business's in the same complex.

To read entry #3, I had to select the whole paragraph. Until then, the text is super light (really light grey). Just so you know.

Back