Configure Preview Freezing and error message

patmitchell

Hello,
Vixen 3.8 freezes when I click on configure preview as I attempt to edit my current preview. It has happened multiple times today, I updated from 3.74 to 3.8 and it is still occurring. I also have gotten the following error message.

09/13/2021 10:36:45.950 [VersionControl.Module] Error attempting to delete and recreate the repository. System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at VersionControl.Module.CreateRepositoryIfNotExists() at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at VersionControl.Module.CreateRepositoryIfNotExists()
09/13/2021 10:36:56.087 [VersionControl.Module] Unable to access repository. NGit.Api.Errors.JGitInternalException: Missing unknown 5bfbdb7e0a79c29616d0c48f742de37abd81c0ad ---> NGit.Errors.MissingObjectException: Missing unknown 5bfbdb7e0a79c29616d0c48f742de37abd81c0ad
at NGit.Storage.File.WindowCursor.Open(AnyObjectId objectId, Int32 typeHint)
at NGit.ObjectReader.Open(AnyObjectId objectId)
at NGit.Revwalk.RevWalk.ParseAny(AnyObjectId id)
at NGit.Revwalk.RevWalk.ParseTree(AnyObjectId id)
at NGit.IndexDiff..ctor(Repository repository, String revstr, WorkingTreeIterator workingTreeIterator)
at NGit.Api.StatusCommand.Call()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NGit.Api.StatusCommand.Call()
at VersionControl.Module.AddItemsToGit(Boolean initialCheckin) at NGit.Api.StatusCommand.Call()
at VersionControl.Module.AddItemsToGit(Boolean initialCheckin)

Any help would be great!

Jeff,
I've seen this problem in a LOT of non-DIYC programs.
Holding the Shift key while right clicking on program in the task bar gets you additional functions (Windows). Move is one of them.
Using the arrow-keys, the off-screen window can be brought back.

I have used this with Vixen when the modal windows somehow found themselves off the reservation.
Al

Jeff,
I've seen this problem in a LOT of non-DIYC programs.
Holding the Shift key while right clicking on program in the task bar gets you additional functions (Windows). Move is one of them.
Using the arrow-keys, the off-screen window can be brought back.

I have used this with Vixen when the modal windows somehow found themselves off the reservation.
Al

In the case of non modal windows, your suggestion generally works, but in this case since it is a modal window, I don't think you will get those options from what I have seen. (There is always a but isn't there?)

Jeff

I thought it did work on modals, but it has been a while.

Please let us know what finally actually worked.

Back