Control water pumps, servos, RGB pixels and relays with Arduino and Vixen 3

MrShow

Hello,
I wanted to put on a music show in which I'd like to operate RGB pixels, water pumps (220V) (I would like to be able to adjust the intensity of each pump), servos (to move the water jets from the water pumps), and some relays to activate certain effects. So far, I have been able to program 32 relays using an Arduino MEGA and the Vixen program. The problem arises because I don't know how to program to use the rest of the components (servos, RGB 5050 lights, voltage controller for the water pumps) in addition to the relays. Furthermore, even though the 32 relays work with Vixen, there are times when the program stops or when some relays remain on when they shouldn't... I don't know if someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, I suggest you look at the renard controllers. They are geared towards dimmable channel control through AC SSRs driven using a PWM signal. This would allow you to have proportional control of your pumps and individual channel stuff. An FPP with a PiHat that can drive pixels will give you your pixel output and generate your music. The PiHat also has a serial output that can drive the Renard controller or a DMX controller. That would pretty much be your entire show.

Thank you very much! I've seen the Renard controller board, but the issue is that I live in Spain, and I haven't found any store that can ship the board to my country. I don't know if anyone knows where I can get it.

Thanks in advance.

Back