Database Errors

pmcpa

Anyone go to load the site and just get database errors? Maybe this is related to the search issue that was posted?

Attachments

• Do It Yourself Christmas Fo...pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 34
It has happened on 2 occasions. Once I was notified the table was repaired immediately.

I am not sure why this occurred but I am trying to find a pattern to prevent it from happening again.

It only happens right when I have a light bulb pop on in my head and I want to find some information out right then. Other than that I can stay on all day with no problems. LOL

I just had the same thing happen at PC. I had a page open for a few days that I started from and I do the same here regularly. I know Firefox has updated recently also. I hope this helps Brian rather than make matters worse.

Yes - I've got this problem too - can't get anything! Lost the Wiki link too. Loads of blogs though which seem to involve a lot of people asking questions - can't we just leave these in the forum or it will be even harder to find the answers to our queries. The blogs do not have titles which tell us what people are solving/questioning.

Everybody -- Brian is in the process of setting up the new software. It will take him a few days to sort out all the issues, let's give him the time he needs.

When clicking on the "New Posts" link or the threads I started or my posts in my profile, I'm still getting the database error:
Do It Yourself Christmas
500 (Internal Server) Error
http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/member.php?3169-rkhanso
/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3169&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
doityourselfchristmas.com
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1; MS-RTC LM 8; Qwest Communications; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; Qwest Communications)

When clicking on the "New Posts" link or the threads I started or my posts in my profile, I'm still getting the database error:
Do It Yourself Christmas
500 (Internal Server) Error
http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/member.php?3169-rkhanso
/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3169&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
doityourselfchristmas.com
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1; MS-RTC LM 8; Qwest Communications; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; Qwest Communications)

I am as well.

Leon

Yes, we are aware of the issue. It is not a database error, it is something either in a script or on the server. We are working to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks for working it.
I find my lack of 'new posts' capability to be crippling.
The site is 1000% harder to use, at least for me, without it.
Yes, we are aware of the issue. It is not a database error, it is something either in a script or on the server. We are working to resolve this issue asap.

I am new on here and don’t know the site very well but I have lost the WIKI, has anybody any idea why? Or am I doing something wrong?
Regards Martin

Back