Dates

What dates are good for you? (You can select more than one)

• Total voters
Tickets are available in a limited number and cost $500 each. (JK)

The cookies are so good you won't want cake, but I might get some anyway for your Birthday :).

Michael, I Can't to see you and everyone else!

Greg

Hey Greg.... Yep another noob question here....Are we allowed to bring things and ask for guidence on our wiring to make sure that we're doing it right...(and maybe a little wiring how-to info? :) ). Also is there a possibility that there may be one of those LED Triks there too to look at......inside and out... he he he

How do we sign up to attend this mini? Also maybe a list for all that plan to attend and what they hope to get out of the mini? Topics, examples, setup demos, and a list of each attending person ( maybe with a short list of what the have done, so us newbies can prep our 4000 questions :D )

For example:

I am a newbiee, just got an 595 about a month ago planning to make this dimmable, and build the ssr's by october - just looking to attend the mini to gain knowledge and info from the other members.

Thanks,
Juan.

CP1, I'm sure as long as you don't take up too much time somebody will be willing to help you out with wiring. Last year we had an LEDtrix but idk about this year.

jcolon, no sign up needed as long as you show interest and I add you to the list (which I believe I did already). I'll be getting topics together soon so stay tuned!

Thanks,
Greg

Hey Greg.... Yep another noob question here....Are we allowed to bring things and ask for guidence on our wiring to make sure that we're doing it right...(and maybe a little wiring how-to info? :) ). Also is there a possibility that there may be one of those LED Triks there too to look at......inside and out... he he he

If RonP shows up, I'm sure he will bring one of his LedTriks

What are you wiring?

Back