Denver Mini February 22

firemedic4christ

Supporting Member
Monthly reminder our next meeting is Saturday the 22th from 9-5 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration Building located at 9195 East Mineral Avenue in Centennial, CO 80112. This month we are discussing all things hardware. Everything from controllers, Raspberry Pi and Audrino, players, FM transmitters,

We will also be discussing June's Build Party so we can gauge interest and ensure all the hardware is ordered and received.

Not to be left out, we will cover different styles of P10/P5 enclosures, forms of arches, etc.

Finally, we will start to hone in on what if any group buys we might want to organize. For this, we will need to someone to act as the coordinator for each of the vendors.

We will also have plenty of time for networking, show and tell, and a swap meet.

Please comment if you are planning to attend so that no one makes the drive only to find they are the only one showing up. We often have members driving from Colorado Springs, Greeley and Ft. Collins to be with us.

Is this really going all day? I might be able to visit for an hour, but I have Christmas light design and wiring to do!

Doubtful we will go all day. I book the room for the entire day so that we have the option to if we want. Early on, we were getting bumped out to the room because another group reserved the same room for the afternoon.

It is always come and go. Everyone is busy and people come when they can for as long as they can.

Brian

Back