digwdf store site is it gone forever?

Razzle69

Supporting Member
I have read a lot of references to the digwdf store being a repository of diy design files even though the store itself is shut down. But now the store site doesn't resolve at all. Is it gone for good? Did dirk move the design files somewhere else? I don't find many of them in the wiki. Are they on GitHub?

Digwdf.org is up and running, although I'm having some trouble with it. Some sections don't want to display. This happened after I moved it to a different server.

The store is still there! But it's not open for sales... The gerbers and Diptrace design files are available...

http://digwdf.org/store/category.php?id_category=28

Last edited:
well that's good to know. But I get a forbidden error when I go there. any idea why?

digwdfStoreError.png

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I get it too, on most of the Links. The only thing I can think of is that the store backup was made when the store was on DIGWDF.COM and when I moved it to DIGWDF.ORG the old links built into the store are bad. I'm working on fixing them but the store software is quite cantankerous to work with... But if there's something specific you're looking for, PM me and I'll get the info to you.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I get it too, on most of the Links. The only thing I can think of is that the store backup was made when the store was on DIGWDF.COM and when I moved it to DIGWDF.ORG the old links built into the store are bad. I'm working on fixing them but the store software is quite cantankerous to work with... But if there's something specific you're looking for, PM me and I'll get the info to you.

Alot of it was just curiosity as i would click a link in an old post and get the forbidden error. But i am interested in the build files for some of the SSR stuff. The DirkCheap SSR info in the wiki appears incomplete and not up to date. at least that is what some of the forum posts led me to believe.

Back