Display Preview....??

Santacarl

Does anyone know how to get back to the original "Display Preview"? I can't seem to get to "Edit Preview Setup" and I understand that is on that initial screen....?

thanx

Open vixen and load your sequence than go to Profiles listed above highlite the profile you used then key on the (=) sign in the next screen go to outputs plugins then next screen go to ajust preview

Yeap, 3.x is completely different. :)

What version are you using? Are you using the original beta, put out for comment in december last year, or one of the more recent builds? I'll guess that you're using a more recent build; if so, I don't think the module has been included, as we've changed the way some of the bits happen behind the scenes. The display preview hasn't been updated to plug into the more recent framework, so work still needs to be done there.

Thanks sallz0r.... That makes me feel a lot better... I thought I was losing my mind........well that's a given so I'll rephrase it as.... losing my mind even more than normal....LOL

3.0.1.8.....is what I currently was playing with.... But early on (several months ago) I was able to set up some sort of preview....or maybe output....where I could drop and drag circles onto..... I put playing with 3.x on hold as it seemed a long shot it would be ready for this season and went back to sequencing using 2.5..... Then I came back to play with 3.x a bit more....downloaded a newer version than the one I was using but the ability to view went away.... That's when I thought I was losing it.... Thanks to your response I can chill now......

Back