Downloading Boscoyo models with Create new Download

davdue

I am using version 2023.23 (64 bit). When I use the Create new Download tool. I only get Custom Christmas Creations, Build A Light Show, and Charlees Props models. Why doesn't it download anything from Boscoyo? YouTube videos I have watched show them. I want to download the model for the Chromabulb 46" Standing Coro. I am brand new with xLights having used Vixen for the last 15 years or so. It looks like xLights looks much easier to do faces with than Vixen V3. TIA

Does it run through a series of downloads when you select it?

Is Boscoyo in the list but doesn't have any models? Select them and look on the right side for checkbox that says don't download. Toggle it one way or another, close the dialog and do it again toggling the checkbox off, close, open and see if they download.

It did run through a series of downloads when I first selected it earlier today but now it doesn't. Boscoyo isn't in the list only the ones I listed above.

Here is what I got when it downloaded. I was at work so maybe something was blocked on the network. I clicked each of the checkboxes and then unchecked them like you said and all that did was not download those 3 and then download them. It still didn't download Boscoyo or any others. Is there a way to clear it out by deleting the models so it will start over in case there was something blocking it on my company network? I can get to Boscoyo's website though.

Create New Download Screen.png

Last edited:
Back