Export one sequence to multiple folders/Controllers for fpp remote

huskie13

Is there a way to export the .fseq for 1 sequence to a folder for each controller

so for example if I have 10 controllers
Is there a way that it could
create folder 1 and put controller 1 fseq in it then create folder 2 and put fseq 2 in it ... etc...and have each one start at 1 so it will work with the FPP remote

the only way that i have figured out now is to do the export 10 times with only selecting the controller and the folder for that controller.

thanks for all your help

I do this with mine. You should use the export wizard from the main admin screenso you can do multiple sequences at once. I only have 4, but I setup an export profile for each FPP instance. The profile has all the sequences for that instance and just the controller(s) that go to it. You can specify a target folder or an fpp instance. Then I run each export profile to export the full set. Each set will start at channel one and have just the controller(s) you select and the channel count will start at one and contain all the channels for the selected controllers. I export mine directly to the FPP instances that are networked to my computer via samba so I don't have to do other copying.

This is an item that is high on my list to better automate after the season.

Last edited:
Thank You, that is easier than how I was manually doing it.. thanks.
it is hard if I make a few changes to a sequence as I tend to do through the season and then have to do it 11 times.. if I had all of my songs done and did it once it would not be a big deal

Back