Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lbro

Hi Everyone-

I offered to run co-ops for Firegod’s Renard 128 channel set-up as well as Phil’s 8 channel Renard set –up. They agreed that would be okay because of their time constraints.

Keep in mind, these boards are their designs, and all technical questions about them would have to be directed to either Firegod or Phil, and they agreed to answer those questions. I know nothing about how these boards, or any other for that matter, are designed, so I could not speak for how they work. Remember these will be bare boards and you take responsibility for assembly and anything that might or might not happen. I am offering to run this because I just wanted to help people out anyway I could.

This is a link to see about the 8 Channel Renard board:

http://picdimmer.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=90&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Phil has told me that in the last few days he has updated the design of his board, to make the connector pinouts the same as those of the 32- and 64-channel Renard boards. But he hasn’t prototyped it yet.

This is a link to see the Firegod setup:

http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84

I understand that there are other offers out there for boards already, so once I see if there is any interest in these set-ups and the amount of boards wanted, I will look into the cost.

Please make sure you read about all available set-ups out there as to make sure you are taking part in the system you want to use.

I don’t use a pay-pal account, so I would request that you use a Postal M.O. or a check, but you’ll have to wait for a check to clear at the bank here. If that becomes a problem, I will look into getting a pay-pal account.

Thanks
Lou

tconley said:
not going to do the 256 channel model that sprang from the 128
I currently have not done a test to see if an IC running at 40mHz with my programming will be able to run the system.

Sorry I have gotten around to it but it is on my plate. I am really busy and will be for a little while.

The only thing that will change would be the PC interface. The field modules would remain unchanged.

I think I have to agree on whats being posted on David's 64 channel discussion. There doesn't seem to be much interest right now. So for now it doesn't look like this is going to happen. Maybe there will be more interest in the fall.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back