Firegod's Schematic

james7

Hi,
The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

Welcome to DIYC, James! You'll find a lot of fun at this place, and many people eager to help in any way they can.

Hmmmm... not sure if the schematic is even available. Check the Christmas Wiki -- there's a link there where you can get the boards, right from the FireGod guru himself!

Merry Christmas!

Hi,
The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

Never made a schematic on the first go around, just did it on the fly!

Thank you for your reply. The design must be quite simple for you to wire it up without the schematic! The renard design has schematic. Maybe I will start from there. Thanks.

Regards,
James

I had a set of FG's boards this year and enjoyed them quite much. Didn't really need a schema to figure out what needed to be done. But that just made assembly all the easier.

Back