Fireworks effect stops working halfway through song

ezellner

I have a fireworks effect that is supposed to run for the duration of a 3 minute song. It works fine for the first minute and 40 seconds and then stops producing any effects for the rest of the song. Is there a time limit on the length of the fireworks effect? Running Vixen 3.9u3 although I believe this issue existed on previous Vixen versions and I didn't notice it. Here are the settings I am using:
Fireworks effect settings.jpg

I don't imagine there is a time limit in the code. Likely some bug in the routines that loops out or something. Can't say I have used one that long before. If you can create a bug report, we cn take a look. I imagine you already guessed, but the work around may just to use several shorter ones until we can resolve it.

I don't imagine there is a time limit in the code. Likely some bug in the routines that loops out or something. Can't say I have used one that long before. If you can create a bug report, we cn take a look. I imagine you already guessed, but the work around may just to use several shorter ones until we can resolve it.

Thanks, Jeff. Yes, I realize I can just create multiples but I wasn't sure if I had missed a setting somewhere. Bug report created.

Back