fIREWORKS !

Are you proposing using a video projector? Or were you trying to start a discussion about actual fireworks (against forum rules).
Or was this simply an exercise in video editting?

Are you proposing using a video projector? Or were you trying to start a discussion about actual fireworks (against forum rules).
Or was this simply an exercise in video editting?

Yes I am working towards projecting , these fireworks are effects that I created and can place them anywhere in the field of projection.

No to trying to discuss anything that requires pyrotechnics .

and no to video editing exercises . this is an effects creation exercise via compositing in after effects . the video exercises start with Premiere Pro . :)

OK, then you can add '2,000,000+ controllable channels' to your signature.

At about $0.0015 per pixel.

I tend to believe that if you want a large 2D grid of pixels to show moving images, projection is the way to go. LED pixel strips and strings excel in other niches.

Looking good.

I've thought about this but I'd like to get part of the display above the roof line. The only way is to make some sort of screen. You don't want it up except when in use plus it needs to be down when the wind comes up. This adds up to a difficult setup but If you can solve it then WOW do you have a great looking display.

Looking good.

I've thought about this but I'd like to get part of the display above the roof line. The only way is to make some sort of screen. You don't want it up except when in use plus it needs to be down when the wind comes up. This adds up to a difficult setup but If you can solve it then WOW do you have a great looking display.

you are correct about this issue . however screen will only be required on dark colored objects . I have solved this issue though with a reasonably inexpensive material > http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...9&srccode=cii_16776730&cpncode=30-169129844-2

I will be using this on the roof and a few of the bushes also some strategically placed props that will double as pixel elements .

For a clear 1080p projected image the surface required needs to be light in color and i believe this material will perfect for the task.

I will be testing all projected images in June and July . We are just starting to get reasonably dry and consistant weather here .

Back