Frozen - Let It Go _ First sequence in xLights preview

notw22

Hi community!

Just wanted to share my first Frozen sequence video. Took me about 2 weeks to sequence in xLights and I just love how it turned out. :thup2:
I'm still building all the elements for my humble house of just over 2000 lights, but here is the video if you want to see how it turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmEgfIb9IYs
Michael 2017-05-01 at 11.25.31 AM.png

Last edited:
:whtf: very nice for your first sequence ! :thup:

Look forward to seeing what you come up with for your 2017 show .

WOW very nice... you sure thats only 2000 maybe 20,000 lol
love the arches how you did them
Have to give it to all of you big display guys, now after doing just 4 songs 2) were sort ones. man it taking me like a hour or so just to do one and I still trying figure out best way to do mine. only 8 channels. doing 16-32 or more it's just amazing and how yall get the music and lights to go together so well it's like magic

Last edited:
WOW very nice... you sure thats only 2000 maybe 20,000 lol
love the arches how you did them
Have to give it to all of you big display guys, now after doing just 4 songs 2) were sort ones. man it taking me like a hour or so just to do one and I still trying figure out best way to do mine. only 8 channels. doing 16-32 or more it's just amazing and how yall get the music and lights to go together so well it's like magic
^Yes indeed, it's only about 2,000 lights. :)
• It takes me about 2 weeks to sequence one song if I spend an hour or so late at night.
• I am maxing one e682 controller. I know less lengths of wire are optimal, but it doesn't bother me adding in null pixels and I wanted to tackle the challenge of only using one controller for this display. I'll definitely need another when I add to the show, but for now, everything is working beautifully. I just finished installing and testing the lights on the garage! Working on the House lights next.
IMG_6728.jpg IMG_6720.jpg IMG_6721.jpg

Here is a quick link to a gif of it in action!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2QDWeEEbCzlOdCDu/giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wow that is amazing. I would never guessed that was only 2,000 lights. very impressive

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

looks great, do you mind sharing it?

I am a simple display that I would like to use it on if you are ok with that

looks great, do you mind sharing it?

I am a simple display that I would like to use it on if you are ok with that
Thanks for the compliment! But I have been working on the rest of the house everyday till about 2am and still have a ton to go. I’ll revisit your inquiry after everything is setup up. ;)

Last edited:
Back