Grinch PCB and Schematic

dvc2013

Hi everyone. I'm new here on the forum. I have been coming to the DIYC site for several years and I have searched and searched but I can't seem to find a copy of the Grinch Schematic.

The Grinch is exactly the board I need for my Halloween and Christmas displays. Up to now I have used 3 parallel ports with Vixen that gives me 24 total channels. But like most of the rest of you, things are getting bigger and hopefully better.

Does any body have any assembled or bare Grinch boards that they would like to part with ??? I can build my own but I can't seem to locate the schematic. There are several links I found on the forum and the WiKi but I get a blank page.

Can anybody out there help or should I consider building a different controller.

Thanks for any help you give me.

Thanks, but I'm not sure wht my problem is. I can't open that one either. I just get a blank screen. Dont know what's up with that right now.

Many (if not all) attachments in the forums older than 2 years old will be corrupt from a system upgrade at the time. If anyone uploads the old file it must be either renamed or resized as the VBB software will think it's the same file and repoint to the broken/corrupt link.

Thanks guys. I was able to down load and open the zip. Now to see if I can still get the chips for the Grinch. Rumor has it they may be hard to find.

Back