Help with animation faces

Xenia

Started new sequence using wizard
added 32 raw channels for 4 faces
added four word channels and four mouth channels
click on animation, assign number of faces
replace 0 with 4
click on create vocal sheet and it only shows "face 4" the rest are blank.

What am I missing

This one made me think for a bit as well....
All you have to do is click one of the empty spaces and start typing (make sure to click the larger of the 2 boxes). The problem is that a cursor does not appear until you start typing.....that is why it's confusing....

Thanks, Dr. Neutron. That helps. Joe, I have watched the two face animation videos several times. There are differences from Version 7 to 14. I cannot figure out how assign number of faces works. If I put four, there are four sets of boxes with the top box labeled Face 4 and the rest of the boxes are blank. If I put 10 there are ten set of boxes, then the top box says face 10 and the rest of the boxes are blank. That is different than the video shows which defaults and show ten sets of labeled boxes.

The number of faces is how many animation faces are in your sequence.

If you have a main singer and two backup singers -- number of faces is 3. You can change the names for your reference ... MainSinger, LeftSinger, RightSinger, etc.

Then, for each face, you assign channels that create the various mouth positions for that face.

Once you have identified what mouth positions are used are used for each face, making the face "sing/talk" - is pretty straight forward.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Joe

Back