Holiday Lighting 2017 Pre-Sale Starts Now!

Chris,

I received my Mean Well's yesterday in the mail - wow, two of those LRS units fit into a 9.5x12.5" bubble mailer.They are small!

Thanks again,

Shane

Today is the last day of the pre-sale. Get your orders in before you miss out on some great savings on Mean Well power supplies.

There have been several orders get rejected in the last view hours from several different people but all for the same reason which has been invalid address. The address you enter MUST match the billing address for your credit card or your PayPal account it it will get rejected.

If you need to have an order shipped to an address other than your billing address please use the contact us page http://holiday.lighting/contactus.aspx

Pre-sale has now ended. Thank you for your orders. Here is the breakdown of what was ordered in case you are curious.

Model
LRS-75-55.35%
LRS-75-124.72%
LRS-150-127.86%
LRS-350-59.43%
LRS-350-1269.18%
LRS-350-242.83%
LRS-350-360.63%

Pre-sale has now ended. Thank you for your orders. Here is the breakdown of what was ordered in case you are curious.

Model
LRS-75-55.35%
LRS-75-124.72%
LRS-150-127.86%
LRS-350-59.43%
LRS-350-1269.18%
LRS-350-242.83%
LRS-350-360.63%

Thank you for posting, I guess it's obvious what voltage most use.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good News/Bad News

Power supplies have started to arrive I was able to ship out some orders a couple of weeks ago. The bulk of the power supplies arrived today with the rest to arrive next week.

This is the good news.

Now for the bad news. While I had planned on shipping out all order before the 19th, I've been admitted to the hospital and will be here a few days. I still hope to have orders shipped by 3/19 but depending how things go over the next several days there could be a slight delay on any of the orders that were placed the last few days of the presale.

I didn't get to order any supplies this year but sorry to hear about our hospital extended "visit".
It is never any fun to spend time in a hospital so hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to the home scene soon!

Chris,

Get well and worry about that stuff after you are better. Dont think we are going to fall apart over a few days. Speedy recovery Sir!

As of today, 99% of you should have received your pre-order. If you have any questions or problems please email me at cward@holiday.lighting so I can address them.

There are just a couple left to be delivered. Those in Canada and a couple that notices were left for you to pick up your shipment.

Thank you everyone for your patience with me getting these all shipped out, if you could have seen me at the post office with one of their very large rolling carts filled to the top and me trying to push it up the ramp with my in my special shoe I have to wear you would have had a chuckle.

I estimate over 500 lbs of power supplies were shipped during this pre-sale. It's everyone's purchases together that make it possible to get quality power supplies at below market prices and I'm happy I'm able to do this and give back to a community that has been too helpful to myself and everyone else that has a love for Holiday Lighting.

Received mine yesterday. Now I'm waiting on the goodies to hook them up to.
Thanks for doing this for all of us lighting fanatics. Great power supplies at even greater prices.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chris, these things are awesome. So small compared to a 2" thick PS. Thank you for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back