HolidayCoro Tune To sign - xLights Model

So there's no even stand in for the "Tune to" I take it - seems like a miss.... maybe I'll make one and export it for others.

Here is a model I threw together last night after putting my pixels in the sign, since everyone's frequency will be different, you could just change the numbers around. Mine is for 87.9, so if yours is the same your good to go, else you can change the frequency but the "Tune To" will not change. The other change you may want to make since its strictly preference is the wiring route since again its strictly based on preference and/or need. Note the reason I zipped a single file is because it did not like the xmodel extension.

Hope it helps some, JerryG

Attachments

• TuneToSign.zip
    589 bytes · Views: 49
Here is a model I threw together last night after putting my pixels in the sign, since everyone's frequency will be different, you could just change the numbers around. Mine is for 87.9, so if yours is the same your good to go, else you can change the frequency but the "Tune To" will not change. The other change you may want to make since its strictly preference is the wiring route since again its strictly based on preference and/or need. Note the reason I zipped a single file is because it did not like the xmodel extension.

Hope it helps some, JerryG
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, this helped. What effect do you use to make this light up? On? I also want to turn it off at points during the sequence.

Delete the SubModel ranges that aren't used?

I answered my own question about the effect -- use On.

Not sure about the SubModel though. I deleted the numbers I won't be using but the model viewer appears to show other lights that make it hard to read what I want -- 99.9. Haven't tried it with the actual sign yet but the model viewer may be the problem.

Last edited:
Back