Home Depot coupon code

wdmountaindad

Found a coupon code for anything holiday already on sale at home depot use code HOLIDAY25. This gives you about 70% off the original price, in some places more than that. Good hunting..

Looks like online free ship to home also.

I selected some m5 lights that were 30% off, checked out with the discount, then got an email that shows the discount but no 30% off, made screen shots, will see what they finally charge my CC. Total is 55% off if it works.

Hope Home depot 70 count led m5's don't rust

Thanks for the tip, not working here in Farmington MI. I have my cart loaded up but the site will not allow the code.

Make sure you use all caps. HOLIDAY25
Works on the m5's but not on the domes that are on sale for 58ppercent off works on some inflatables but not others

Mini's incans in purple and orange are 62 cents before the additional discount.

Question:
Will these DIM? They are GE Energy Smart. They claim to stay lit if one bulb is loose. I know some of these 'non basic' lights sets won't dim correctly with our technology:

Attachments

• diyc 2.png
    diyc 2.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 32
How long is this discount good for? I could not get any info from the HD web site about it.
Items placed in my cart are on sale till 1/1/14 and I want to wait until after Christmas to buy if possible.

Just tried it now and no luck. :sad: I did notice that some of their inventory was unavailable last night but IS available this morning. I guess HD was holding back on some of their items :hmm:

Back