HP power supply breakout adapter?

Benc2

Can someone suggest where to purchase a adapter . ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone suggest where to purchase a adapter . ?
Thanks

I got mine at parallelminer.com. They have a good selection. I would highly advise you to purchase the cables that have connectors. The 16 gauge has 3 outputs. The 14 gauge has 2 output. I used 14 to go to distro boards and controllers. This board I used for 750 watt supply.
https://www.parallelminer.com/produ...pter-compatible-with-hp-1200-watt-dps-1200fb/

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I had a couple from DIYLEDExpress and a couple I bought from AliExpress. Both work fine but the ones designed for DIY Lighting are easier to hook up. I had to buy 6 pin PS connectors for the AliExpress version and crimp the ends. Just not as convenient. I’ve seen some others that are right angle but the fuses are blocked from being easily changed.

Last edited:
I went on ad ordered the 1200 watt hp power supply with the 90 degree power adapter from www.wizardofwire.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What is the one to get from boards ? I seen they were out of stock on a bunch of stuff . And I’m trying to get a jump start on a mega tree . I will be ordering 2 more in the near future. Thanks

I had a couple from DIYLEDExpress and a couple I bought from AliExpress. Both work fine but the ones designed for DIY Lighting are easier to hook up. I had to buy 6 pin PS connectors for the AliExpress version and crimp the ends. Just not as convenient. I’ve seen some others that are right angle but the fuses are blocked from being easily changed.

So when you connect the 6 pin, do you combine the 3 yellow/black sets into one input on your controller (3 yellows go to one positive, 3 blacks go to one negative) or does only one yellow/black from the 6 pin go to the input?

Reviving this thread, everyone is out of stock. I have been using the parellellminer ones, and I am over the small connections.

Any others? WireWizard and Jboards don't seem to restock.....

Back