I can't find the parts cross reference list

ukewarrior

Okay... I searched and went to the wiki and can't find the link to the newly created parts cross reference list.

Can someone please tell me what I should have done to find it?

Small history lesson on this page at no cost to you. ;)

I started the part substitution page when I updated the original Renard 16 page (sometime last summer) just in an effort to try to standardize the Renard parts. And it was more or less forgotten about for awhile.

Then when the Renard SS boards/pages came into being this spring, the part substitution page became more useful again. Only recently has the word started to spread about its existence and others have started adding to it (mainly Wayne and Frank, Thanks Guys! :D ).

The part substitution page is currently linked to from all the Renard SS pages, the Renard 16 page and the Ren-C page under the Related Links section.

Feel free to add a link to it in any other wiki pages that you feel it would be beneficial.

Thanks for the link, However, I am bothered that I couldn't not find this by clicking through the wiki.

What would be the progression to click to this without having to know the exact link?

I'm not sure what the official answer to your question is, but by working backwards from the answer here are a couple of possibilities:

Using Google, this page can be found by searching on:
+"part substitutions" site:doityourselfchristmas.com

However, you would still need to pretty much know what you were looking for first.

The page (and several others) is also found by Google using a somewhat more generic search:
+part +substitution site:doityourselfchristmas.com

don

Back