Import Light-O-Rama (LOR) to Vixen 3

MartinMueller2003

Supporting Member
Hi

I am getting ready to investigate what it will take to import LOR files into Vixen 3 (No this will not be ready for the 2014 season). However, I am not an LOR user and do not have any LOR sequences. Is anyone willing to upload a complete LOR sequence to my FTP server so that I can use it to test my code? I would need the music files as well as the LOR files. I would need at least the following files:

.LAS is an Animation Sequence
.LMS is a Musical Sequence
.LCS is the compressed sequence. You won't edit this file. It's created by the software.
.LCC is the Light-O-Rama Channel Configuration file.
.SUP is a Superstar Editor file.
.JPG of the show layout so I can make sure the preview is working properly.

Please PM me if you are willing to donate some files.

Thanks

Martin

Hi Guys

I have a basic LOR to vixen converter running. The issue I face is that the free version of LOR saves files in an encrypted form, making it difficult for me to test some of the effects. I have .lms files with intensity effects in them. I need an LOR file that uses the shimmer and twinkle effects. Does anyone have a sequence with these effects that I can test with?

Martin

My lor S3 advanced software sequences are on my website download page. Please use them bc I want to try and learn vixen 3. So please have fun.

Martin,

Let me know how you go with other members sequences as I have the Full LOR S3 Advanced licence with Superstar that I bought in Jan this year and never use it as I ended up going with Vixen.

PM me.

Geoff

Thanks

I do not really want a license. What I need is a sequence with some single channels and some pixels (3-4 of each) that do a few twinkle and shimmer effects of a variety of durations 1S, 5S and 10S would be perfect. I have lots of intensity effects and need to test these last two functions. Or a show that uses such effects would be perfect.

Martin

My lor S3 advanced software sequences are on my website download page. Please use them bc I want to try and learn vixen 3. So please have fun.

Thank You. I am copying the 2014 show files now. I will make them available to you as soon as I finish the conversion.

Martin

Thank You for allowing me to have access to your sequences. I have found and fixed two crashes so far. Testing with made up data is never as effective as testing with real world data.

Martin

if there are any files not uploaded let me know, I don't think I uploaded my ch config or setup config.

What ever happened with this? Did you get anywhere? I'd love to import my LOR sequences directly into Vixen 3. Currently exporting my LOR and Vixen 3 sequences to Falcon Player.

What ever happened with this? Did you get anywhere? I'd love to import my LOR sequences directly into Vixen 3. Currently exporting my LOR and Vixen 3 sequences to Falcon Player.

You can install the newest xLights and use that to convert. I just converted some LOR sequences a member shared with me into Vixen 2 using xLights, and imported that into Vixen 3 using Vixen 3.

You have to setup 'dummy' display output hardware in xlights before it converts correctly though, so it's not a very intuitive process.

Back