In search of some good static sequences

Wacamoe

Hello out there - anyone willing to share their Halloween and Christmas static sequences? I'm just getting into lighting this year and there are plenty of sequences to songs, but am curious to see some static sequences as well to put between the few songs I have.

With respect this seems a slightly odd request since you give no information about your display setup. Surely any sequence is going to be very specific to the display configuration it's used with? You also don't mention what software platform you are looking for sequences for.

Last edited:
Apoligies - specifially xLights sequences just for static displays using RGB pixels. I have some ideas using basic bars effects, but I suppose it's a generic request to see what's out there for just display rather than music-synced.

My favorite static Halloween sequence is just putting the Fire effect on the whole house. Somebody posted a video of theirs and it sold me on it!

I do semi-static sequences before and after my show (Christmas).
I do slow (like 30 second with a 2-3 sec fade in/out) color and element shifts.
This is a saved effect and its randomly (by myself) chosen. I love it, sometimes it even matches the music.

Back