Is there DMX firmware available for Ren24DC?

tommy

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on one or two kits of the 24-channel Renard DC controllers sold on DIYled express's website. But I want to make sure that it can be programmed with DMX firmware since everything in our display this year will be running on DMX.

Does anybody know if there is DMX firmware available for Renard 24DC controller? Or does it use the same firmware as the SS24? If it is different from the SS24, where do I find a link for the asm files? Also, since the Ren24DC uses a newer PIC (16F1825 I/P instead of the 16F688 I/P), will my Pickit2 work to load the firmware onto the chips?

did you ever get an answer on this

i'm trying to do a ren24dc with a ren-w and i need to set the start address in the firmware so it would be nice to find any firmware for this that is confirmed to work

did you ever get an answer on this

i'm trying to do a ren24dc with a ren-w and i need to set the start address in the firmware so it would be nice to find any firmware for this that is confirmed to work

I do not think the Ren-W can handle DMX baud rates. You'd need to go to the Komby wireless devices for that.

Back