LEDTRIKs Controller Contstruction Manual

wjohn

Folks,

I have published the Version 0.3a of the LEDTRIKS manual. A number of errors have been corrected (thanks to Brian, Kiwi and RonP for your assistance).

Please feel free to read and provide constructive feedback to me.

John.

Thanks Wjohn now I just need to figure out how to use it for a bargraph / vu meter display.
I was contemplating mixing a lm3915 with the allegro chip some how?
have a sketch around here somewhere?
Oh yea how was Fiji and ??

Cant find where each rj-45 jack goes on the board. In the manual, the controller board has an image but I can read the numbers. Can someone post a detailed diagram defining the jacks?

Dennis

Start with the LEDTRICK sticky at the top of the Ledtricks foreum. There is a discussion of beginners. Also follow the WIKI for LEdtrick controller.

Basically, the Ledtricks is a display board that can display custom text and graphics, similar to commercial sign boards common to banks in the US.

One LedTriks board. (required)

One "Triks" controller [Triks-C, or PIX-C] (optional)
These boards maintain a frame-buffer, and communicate over the serial port. Thus reducing the amount of time that your PC spends "refreshing" the display.

Last edited:
Folks,

I have published the Version 0.3a of the LEDTRIKS manual. A number of errors have been corrected (thanks to Brian, Kiwi and RonP for your assistance).

Please feel free to read and provide constructive feedback to me.

John.

Another set of links to a 1x1 pixel Gif file. Could someone please restore these PDFs. The links to the PDFs do not show up in the quotation, BTW.

Thanks very much.

Back