Leglamp's 2018 Halloween display

Leglamp

Supporting Member
Here’s pictures of my Halloween display for 2018. Sorry so late sending these out.
Got a late start and just put the last item out last night.

Happy Halloween
Adam

Attachments

• Halloween 2018.pdf
    425.2 KB · Views: 166
Wow, Adam!!! A lot goin' on there!!!! Should be a real HOOT for the kids (and parents) on Halloween!!!

look very nice ,,, i hope you have lots of kid .... i really slow down on Halloween stuff now all i do is testing my light and controller because no one ever show up that night ..
cheer

LOL! If you mean the third pic on the right, that's an old zombie animatronic that I converted into a scarecrow.

Halloween came so fast this year I didn't have time to plan my setup. I saw Spirit Halloween was going with the Scary Farm theme this year and I decided to go with the flow.
Too bad it all comes down next week and Christmas goes up.

You mean the green man eating plants? Those were made from some old pumpkin blow molds I had that almost went in the trash. They're painted fluorescent green with purple lips. The red ones are made from red Christmas Bell blow molds. I've had those for about 5 years and never used them. I cut mouths into them, painted them Fluorescent orange and glued eye balls on them. They're all lighted with a typical tube black light. They're both still not done. They should have ivy all over them but ran out of time.

Happy Halloween!

Now the fun begins tomorrow. Taking Halloween down and start putting up Christmas.

Back