Looking for Renard PX1 controller

Irrumater

Reaching out to see if anyone has 1 or more of these taking up space in your storage. Renard PX1 controller
I am looking at options to add some rgb floods to my display this year and as I currently run renard for my display, this was suggested as an option. I would only be running 6 RGB/RGBW floods from it so max of 24 channels and this seems like a perfect fit if I could find 1 or 2 to have a backup.

Just sense checking you understand this device will (I think - not based on personal experience) only output WS2811 - therefore won't be compatible with the RGB flood sample you have been testing with (which we think is DMX). You would need WS2811 floods for this, each one of which you can think of as 'pixel'.

Just sense checking you understand this device will (I think - not based on personal experience) only output WS2811 - therefore won't be compatible with the RGB flood sample you have been testing with (which we think is DMX). You would need WS2811 floods for this, each one of which you can think of as 'pixel'.

Yes thank you. Keeping all options open

Check with Wayne J, he might have some.

I use these with an RS485 off of a Raspberry Pi at 230K. Works great!

Back